Academic Admin Coordinator
TTU K12 Student Support (COM)
Provide office services by implementing administrative systems, and procedures. Monitors administrative projects for faculty and staff in the assigned academic area.
- Performs supervisory and coordinative work in the operation of a specific program or departmental project.
- Responsibilities involve the coordination and supervision of the various functions and aspects of a specific program as well as the monitoring of program staff and operational procedures.
- Work is performed under general supervision evaluation based on results obtained. May supervise program staff, volunteers and student assistants.
- Effectively communicate with international representatives through TTU K12 internal tracking service; evaluate international student transcripts; and train partners and coordinators on our LMS, SIS and communication systems.
- Efficiently assist International Principal with escalated issues concerning teachers and students by researching information within our systems and finding solutions to ensure excellent customer service.
- Consistently serve as a point of contact for teachers by mediating between internal departments and following to ensure teachers have necessary resources.
- Assist with all other duties assigned by supervisor, including but not limited to the coordination of any travel for the International Principal.
Bachelor's degree in a related field plus one (1) year related experience; OR a combination of related education and/or experience to equal five (5) years.
- Typing, word processing, email communication, filing - See Essential Job Functions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel software. The ability to build and adjust spreadsheet documents.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicants race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency